KNOW-WHY.NET - We See the Interconnections
- KNOW-WHY.NET is an international platform for sharing models from different fields.
- The models are developed and presented using the iMODELER, which is arguably one of the leading tools available for the visualization and analysis of interconnections. The basic iMODELER is free, but there is also a more powerful paid full version available. The models can be explored directly in your browser.
- On KNOW-WHY.NET you can publish models, explain, score, discuss, and modify them, as well as use* entire models or just parts of them.
- On KNOW-WHY.NET you will find models on all kinds of topics. Just type in a few search strings and you will get a list of models that contain them. And if there are no good models on KNOW-WHY.NET for a given topic yet, you can post a request for them on the pinboard.
- You can register** for free to use the iMODELER (www.iMODELER.info) as well as on KNOW-WHY.NET - the registration applies to both! And once you are logged in, you can do the following:
- If factors, parts of models, or entire models from KNOW-WHY.NET are used, they will get scored automatically. In addition, the user can ‘like’ them. This results in suggestions becoming better and better, and also that the ranking of the model’s author will increase on KNOW-WHY.NET.
Note: companies and organizations might want to use an internal iMODELER Service with a local non-public version of KNOW-WHY.NET, which we refer to as the iMODELER KNOWLEDGE Base. This is a very powerful tool for knowledge management and a big step towards becoming a learning organization. Get in touch with us for more information: email@example.com.